Translate

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Recycling yogurt containers

So, that time is here where we are trying to put together gifts, both large and small, for all those people in our lives.  The malls are busy, and so are our craft rooms!

I have a few projects I've come up with over the years and recently that work well for me for Christmas gifts, and today I wanted to share with you a cute little decorating container that can be used to hold change, paperclips, or a plant, whatever the need is....and more importantly, it's made with stuff from around the house!


I've prepared a detailed tutorial, which is posted at the Hybrid Chick site, I hope you will check it out.  And of course, if you have any questions or need more details, please let me know.

And here's another finished picture of it, holding a plant (ok, I made a "new" plant for this with clippings, I hope they take!)


I have a couple of other projects coming up to share with you for quick and easy gifts, but would you take to time to fill in the little survey on the side, or in the comments, let me know what types of home made gifts you are making this year?

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea and it looks fantastic! This will look gorgeous on your desk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well aren't you clover!!!! this is gorgeous, love the poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous container! The poinsettias are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome idea Kristina! Love the pretty pot and plant, a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete