Translate

Friday, July 26, 2013

Celebration with Simon Says

Well, yesterday and the day before I cleaned and organized my craft room.  Finally, I did manage to find all the plates for my cuttlebug, the cutter bee scissors, acrylic stamping block and adhesive.  This all sounds pretty standard, but really, this was a large task as there were HEAPS of stuff layers on top of each other to dig through.  Who knows why, but I naively assumed that all the plates for the Cuttlebug and its tan embossing mat would all be with each other.  Silly me.  And really, how far can a little pair of scissors get?? Gah!!!!!

Then my mother decided to start a blog.  I hope you will give her some support and visit it, she has never had one and is also somewhat new to card making, but a very creative person who would love your feedback on her creations.  Her blog is http://quirkycreations.blogspot.ca/

So this morning, with basic supplies now at hand, a day of card making is on the way!  After 6 months out of my craft room, it was hard to know where to start, but a bit of searching online and sure enough there were some challenges to play along with.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! The flowers are beautifully coloured and I like the dimensional birthday banner. Thank you so much for celebrating with us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete