Translate

Friday, July 26, 2013

Floral thank you

Here's another creation from this morning.  

Despite having a huge stash of cards, over the past few months I've managed to use up every single Thank You card as well as most of my blank cards.  On my birthday recently a bunch of gals at the office spoiled me with gifties, so I wanted to give them each a little thank you card.  I dug and dug through the stash.  There were retirement cards, get well cards, sympathy cards, and even bereavement cards on the death of a pet cards, but could I find a decent thank you card?  Finally I found some one layer cards from when I first started making cards, that were not fabulous, but were shareable with kind people.  At least those are out of my cupboard now.  Guess what you will see me creating now, over and over and over again, till the stash is refilled......?

This card is to play along with Marks Finest on their FOSTV challenge this week, the challenge being not to use DP.  The image is one of theirs, a lovely spring set that I love, and the sentiment from SU.

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card! I always find myself in need of thank you's and this is delightful! Thanks for playing along with the Friends of Speedy TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow crocus. Very pretty. I always seem to think blue or purple when I look at this image. I need to try yellow next.

    ReplyDelete