Translate

Monday, July 29, 2013

Teddy bear picnic

Well, it's been a busy few days at my craft station (aka kitchen table) and I've got another creation to share.
This one was all about fixing an oopsie.  After hours colouring this very detailed Elisabeth Bell image (called Teddy Bear Picnic), I then went to trim the edges around the image and accidentally cut the girls head off.  Guess I'm still learning how to use a paper cutter LOL!  After mulling it over, I decided if I cut up the rest of the image I could do a mosaic. 

Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Love this image --I know how it feels when you spend so much time creating something and they can be ruined in an instant. How clever of you to make squares and piece together .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed with how you rescued this one. I just hate when that happens. (I usually drop my Copic dead centre on my image.) I would have been so upset and probably would have tossed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. Thank for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey
    Iwona

    ReplyDelete